Trade In Your Used Music Gear
Easily trade in your used gear by sending the information below to firstname.lastname@example.org, or text us at 608-515-8796!
Here's what we need to know
- Item Image (required)
- Name and description of item (required)
- Condition: Rate condition by disclosing any blemishes, defects, or past issues (required)
- Asking Price (optional)
- Model Number and/or UPC code (optional)
- Multiple images from different angles (optional)
- Weight and dimensions (optional)
What you can expect after sending us the above information:
- Follow up from someone at Capital Music Gear within two business days of receiving your information. Follow up will likely consist of clarification of any information you provided.
- Once all information is understood fully, Capital Music Gear will make you an offer.
- You can either accept or decline the offer. We always offer you our best price, so there's no need to negotiate a different price.
- If you accept the offer, you will need to provide a copy of your driver's license or identification. Note, the shipping address on your future order that you use the credit towards needs to match the address on your identification you provided.
- Upon your acceptance of our offer, we will email you a prepaid shipping label to mail the item back to us at no cost!
- Upon our receipt of your item, we will inspect and test your item.
- If everything matches the information you provided, we will issue a store credit code within two business days of receiving your item.
- If there is a concern with your item (defects, blemishes, or other issues not previously disclosed), we will reach out to you with a new offer. If you reject the new offer, you have the option to authorize payment for the shipping costs we had paid to ship the item to us and the return shipping costs to have the item returned to you.
- Use your store credit towards a future order. Note, the shipping address on your future order that you use the credit towards needs to match the address on your identification you provided.