Capital Music Gear LLC was formed in 2018 in Madison Wisconsin with the sole purpose to improve the online shopping experience for musicians and music enthusiasts. Founder Cory Borgen noticed many sites are similar in how they have similar promotions and product information.
Most individuals have little incentive to provide feedback but strongly rely on this feedback when making purchasing decisions. Many individuals also have little interaction with organizations working to improve the music industry. Capital Music Gear is working to bridge both of these gaps.
Our mission is to add value to three main stakeholders:
- Provide the best product information available through manufacturer information and customer reviews.
- Provide pricing discounts to customers willing to provide feedback.
- Provide a streamlined online trade in process.
- Check out what our customers are saying about us.
Non-Profit Organizations with a music centered mission
- Donate 1% of every order to a music related non-profit organization of the customer's choice.
- Provide information and engage customers on becoming involved with music related non-profit organizations.
- Efficiently manage data transfer and supply chain logistics.
- Highlight brand benefits and user's feedback to help tell their story.