Washburn EA20 Festival Series Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar. Natural
Washburn designed the Festival series to address the needs of the performing musician and it has succeeded for over 25 years. The Festival series was the standard acoustic/electric guitar seen on MTV's "Unplugged" series and has since become one of the best selling and most copied guitars on the market. A large body teamed up with quality electronics, hardware, and fine woods allows the pristine, crystaline highs to blend perfectly with a full, well rounded low end.
- Festival Body with Florentine Cutaway
- Barcus-Berry EQ4T Electronics
- Flame Maple back and sides with Spruce top
- Maple neck with 2 way Trussrod
- D'Addario EXP-16 Light set phospher bronze strings.