Relish Guitars - Mary One Tineo Semi-Matt Black Varnish Finish
Mary One is Mary's flamboyant younger sibling. Using a milled aluminum center body with wood veneer top and a magnetically attached back that removes easily for instant access to the internal electronics, the Mary One has a unique semi-hollow body warmth and resonance. A piezo pickup in the bridge enables the player to blend in acoustic sound, or use the stereo output to keep electric and acoustic sounds separate. The Relish-designed, custom wound Bucker XV pickups provide an excellent base, but the guitar's design enable other pickups to be swapped in almost instantly, even in the midst of a performance. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Construction: Semi-Hollow Floating Sandwich Construction
- Body Material: Aluminium / High Pressure Veneers
- Tuners: Gotoh SG 381
- Pickups: GHOST Piezo by Graph Tech (Stereo Output Jack), Relish Bucker XV (Pickup Swapping-ready)
- Switch: 3-Way Stereo Toggle (Pickups Mono, Piezo Mono, Pickups & Piezo Stereo), 3-Way Toggle, Piezo Mid Range Boost Push/Pull
- Neck Shape: modern "C" shape (tapered 43mm-57mm)
- Neck Material: Bent 1-Piece Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Dark Strand Woven Bamboo
- Fretboard Radius: 10''
- Nut Width: 42.5 mm (1.67")
- Nut Material: Graphite
- Fretwire: 24 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Truss Rod: Two-Way
- Scale Length: 650 mm (25.59“)
- Case: Relish Hard Case
- Weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)
- Electronics: 1x 9V Battery
Customer ReviewsSubmit A Review
1 Review 5 out of 5 stars
Cory and his team were wonderful and I ended up buying a Relish Guitar- Mary One Tineo. He worked with me in relation to another order and was top-notch. I highly-recommend and I cannot wait to receive the guitar!