Rackmode Signal Processors (Download)
A Monument of Sound
No Reviews Yet Submit a Review Model Number: CA-13 Brand: Cherry Audio
Price: $99.00 Qty: 2+ Price: $86.63 each Ships FREE within 1 Day In Stock Financing Available: Learn More
Rackmode Signal Processors is a bundle of seven virtual effects and an instrument plugin that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and ‘80s. This exclusive collection is the first time this entire line of renowned analog treasures has been recreated as virtual effects. Rackmode also marks Cherry Audio’s latest collaboration with award-winning synth designer and DSP legend Mark Barton (MRB), who modeled the circuit-precise emulations based on the original rack-mounted hardware.
cpu: Quad-core computer
notes: macOS 10.9 or above (including macOS 12). Native Apple M1 processor support.
additional_requirements: Rackmode Vocoders require a sidechain-capable DAW.
cpu: Quad-core computer
notes: Windows 7 or above (including Windows 11).
additional_requirements: Rackmode Vocoders require a DAW capable of sidechaining.
- Rackmode Vocoder - Rackmode includes two versions for this 16 channel classic: an instrument plugin with a built-in dual oscillator, and an effects plugin to modify other input formats and DAW tracks for unlimited processing flexibility
- Rackmode Phaser - Based on the definitive 12 stage original known for its lush, sweeping textures
- Rackmode Ring Modulator - Based on Moog's Harald Bode Ring Modulator with Squelch control
- Rackmode String Filter - Based on the extremely rare system created by Moog's Custom Engineering Group, this module utilizes filter arrays that mimic acoustic string instruments
- Rackmode Frequency Shifter - Mixes two external inputs or sidechains a single input with its own built-in oscillator. The Frequency Shifter creates colorful, often metallic effects by modifying the ratio of incoming frequency components
- Rackmode Graphic EQ - Ten selectable frequency bands with Drive and Gain controls, capable of creating exotic effects when used with other instruments and effects
- Rackmode Parametric EQ - Three bands for sculpting Low, Mid, and High-frequency ranges
- User preset library, including over 150 presets for common uses and instruments
- Sync to DAW master tempo
- Selectable mono/stereo modes
- Highly optimized coding for high performance with ultra-low CPU load
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Full Apple Silicon M1 native support
- Rackmode Signal Processors is available in AU, VST, VST3, and AAX formats, and as standalone applications.