Petersborough Sleighride (Galop), Op. 57
Richard Eilenberg (1848-1927) was a German composer of predominantly marches and dances for orchestra and military music, along with a ballet and a few operettas. The delightful galop Petersborough Sleighride (Petersburger Schlittenfahrt; The Sleighbell Tingle) was written in 1886 or earlier, likely for piano originally. For those looking for some variety in their sleigh rides, this charming work will make for a wonderful addition to a winter concert. Instrumentation: 126.96.36.199: 188.8.131.52: Perc(3): Str (9-8-7-6-5 in set).
- Format: Conductor Score & Parts
- Instrumentation: 184.108.40.206: 220.127.116.11: Perc(3): Str (9-8-7-6-5 in set)
- Instrument: Full Orchestra
- Category: Full Orchestra
- Contributors: By Richard Eilenberg
- Series: Kalmus Orchestra Library