Fits Behringer Wing Digital Mixer Console Flight Case w Low Profile Wheels
The ProX XS-BWING W ATA style road case is custom-designed to fit and protect the Behringer WING Live Mixer Console. It's crafted using the highest quality materials and workmanship, to give you the ultimate security and protection for your valuable equipment. It also has a low front panel so you can easily access your inputs. It's also equipped with four durable rubber 4" casters of which two can lock.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 3/8" plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Four Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- 4 Inch Casters W/Brakes on 2 Wheels
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches - Padlock Ready
Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining percentage from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!