Karaoke Software for Windows and MAC
LYRX redefines traditional karaoke show hosting software. Modern and snappy, LYRX includes a myriad of features to make hosting karaoke easier and more enjoyable. With support for traditional karaoke formats and video, managed singer rotation and history, remote singer/song requests, key detection, and more - LYRX includes all the features a KJ needs to perform with precision. The robust browser can manage more than 1 million tracks with search-as-you-type. Use the built-in Party Tyme Karaoke subscription to access a commercially legal library of HD-quality karaoke songs, or import your own karaoke collection and purchase tracks from the built-in PartyTyme.net store as you go. Now supported is Digitrax Entertainments Karaoke Cloud Pro service, providing KJs with another legal karaoke subscription option. LYRX is the top karaoke software solution for today’s working KJ.
cpu: Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 or M1 Chip
version: 10.15 or higher
notes: macOS 10.15 or higher supported
audio_card: At least a single output audio interface
ports: Minimum 1
cpu: Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9 or AMD Phenon
version: 8.1 or higher
notes: Windows 8.1 or higher supported
audio_card: At least a single output audio interface (ASIO is supported)
ports: Minimum 1
- Support for MP3+G, Zipped MP3+G, WAV+G, And Video Formats Such as MP4, AVI, DIVX, MOV, MKV, and More
- You can also play standard video files and audio tracks: mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, flac and more! (Non DRM)
- iTunes Playlists are also automatically imported (great for filler music)
- Now with in-app Party Tyme Karaoke subscription: Access over 22,000 HD-Quality Karaoke Songs (With more added weekly) for $49.99-a-month after 7-day free trial
- Built-in PartyTyme.net Song Store: Purchase and download karaoke songs on-the-fly
- Secondary lyrics output for singer screen
- Robust library manages over 1 million tracks: Import folders from your hard drive to nest as favorites, add all to a master database list or create user playlists as you wish. Search-as-you-type to locate songs immediately to send to rotation or load into the LYRX deck.
- LYRX will automatically detect the musical key (and camelot scale key) of your karaoke songs so when you use the key stepper, or apply key changes to songs when added to the singer rotation list, you will be presented with the new/changed key of the karaoke track. Independent tempo control allows you to speed up or slow down the playing track without affecting pitch/key.
- Singers and the songs they sing are recorded in singer history — including key changes when applied in the singer rotation list. Easily send singers and their songs back to rotation from singer history including key changes at future shows.
- Next (upcoming) singer screen and singer scroll (also can be used for displaying ticker messages)
- Shader support for online visualizations
- Automatic filler music player with smooth transitions and automatic gain control
- Create multi-layered text, image, and video overlays to display on screen (adjust location, opacity, and more)
- KSR (Karaoke Singer Request) web-app is now available and free for LYRX owners: The KSR system allows you to easily host your karaoke songbook online (note: currently supports up to 100,000 songs), allowing your karaoke singers to browse and search your karaoke catalog and make song requests that you accept right inside the LYRX singer rotation list.
- Dynamic interface fits any screen resolution (you can resize the display dynamically)
- For home recording: Use the microphone input on your audio interface to sing over top the playing audio in LYRX
- Automatic Gain
- BPM Detection
- ASIO support for very low latency controll
- Use LEARN to map keystrokes any way you please