DRC - Polyphonic Synthesizer (Download)
Amazing, warm analog sound
DRC is a powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer providing a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you can start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
- Powerful and portable: DRC uses the exact same synthesis engine on all platforms for a consistent, high quality sound.
- Vintage sound, modern design: With a clean, minimal design focused on accessibility, the intuitive interface allows you to concentrate on creativity and control of your sound.
- Sound design, anytime: With cloud sync functionality, you can seamlessly shift your workflow between devices, for sound design on the go. Take your creations outside of the studio, or start a new sound on your mobile then move it to your DAW.
- Lush effects processing: Transforming simple waveforms into rich, lush soundscapes bursting with harmonics, effects processing is the sonic source of DRC's soul.
- Includes 6 soundbanks with more than 600 presets: ‘Factory’, ‘Factory Expansion’, ‘Sounds From Outer Space’, ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 1’ and ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 2’, ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 3’ and ‘Constellations Toolkit’.
- Up to 5 computers per license.
version: 10.13 or higher
version: 10 or higher
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO's and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
- Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
- Sync to external MIDI clock
- MIDI clock out
- Ableton Link Compatible