Desktop Monitor Stands
Your work station never sounded -- or looked --so good Perfect for home recording, smaller studios or anywhere space is limited, On-Stage SMS4500 Desktop Monitor Stands take small speaker placement to a new, super-stable, easily-adjusted and visually appealing level. All steel, black powder-coated construction provides structural integrity and elegant optics, while the 9" deep by 12" wide EVA-surfaced platforms, complete with 0-15 degree angle range, secure speakers and absorb vibration. Sold as a pair, SMS4500 stands also utilize a durable plastic clutch and interval pin stays for secure 9" to 12-1/2" height adjustment. The 10" by 10" base -- designed not only for stability but also to be seen -- includes four rubber feet for placement security and surface protection as well as first-line vibration dampening
- Sold as pair
- Sturdy Black Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 9" Deep x 12" Wide Platform top with EVA
- 0-15 Degree Angle Adjustment
- 10" x 10" stylish base
- 4 rubber feet provide non-slip and help absorb shock
- Secure pin adjustments plus sturdy plastic clutch allow for height adjustments from 9"-12.5"
- Used properly on a level load bearing surface and with the weight evenly distributed on the upper platform, it can safely hold 45 lbs.