36-65" Mic Stand Shaft with M20
The On-Stage M20 series of modular components - bases, shafts, booms and more - puts the power of stage and studio customization in your hands, right where it belongs. Designed for quick, conveniently reliable adaption, the M20 line features all manner of bases - from tripods for vocals to hexagonal heavyweights for telescoped miking - as well as shafts that accommodate a world of flexible connectivity. Naturally, all feature the precise machining and finest associated steel and aluminum powder-coated metals appropriate for their specific application.
- Height Adjustment: 36"- 65"
- M20 compatible
- Shaft of MS9212
- Standard 5/8"- 27 Threading for Clip and Accessory Compatibility
- 7/8" and 1-1/8" Steel Tubing
- 1-3/8" Locking Washer at Base
- Diecast Zinc Clutch with 3" Grip
- All Metal External Parts